Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dusted off the Shoes

So, after spending my Friday and Saturday morning in the dust bowl cleaning so I could move back in to my house I dusted off my running shoes today for a 5 mile run. Felt great. I am excited to report that I have 2 friends at work that are becoming motivated to start running. It is nice to have somebodies to help motivate you and hold you accountable.

As you may have picked up in my previous post I was a bit distressed over the state of my house. I literally CANNOT function if the home is not in order. The scary thing is, that in a week and a half the tile workers will return to finish. I am going to remain calm and be better prepared for the next mess.

This is going to be a jammed packed full work week. State testing is coming soon and there is lots to do. If you work in a school system in Mississippi you know, boy oh boy, do you know.

The toddler is learning new words each and every day. She is amazing. She is putting words together and I might have heard her complete a short sentence, something like, "I wanna see!" The older girl was actually home all weekend. Speaking of children the toddler is waking up from her nap. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment