Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do I always feel so yucky on Saturdays. I am usually running around like a crazed person trying to straighten my house. I gave up real cleaning months ago. It is amazing how much junk can accumulate in 6 days, especially when we are only at home in the evenings. What's with that?? No running in my future today. The little one is very grouchy. I think she is getting sick. I can just feel it coming... I wish I could just turn my mind off of all the "have to's" of life and just enjoy today. I will work on that. Usually sitting down for 10 minutes and typing it all out helps. I went to my meeting yesterday and on the way witnessed a terrifying wreck. A truck ran a stop sign and was hit by an 18 wheeler. It was SCARY. The man that was hit walked away without a scratch on him. The 18 wheeler driver was fine as well. The two drivers knew each other. What a coincidence.

I am starting better eating week today. Breakfast was scrambled eggs and toast, lunch was a turkey sandwich, a pear, and a piece of cheese. I also snacked on a bag of Sun Chips.

Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment