Monday, February 1, 2010

Finding Amy

Today was a productive day at work and a good food day. I was super excited on my latest trip to Wal-Mart when I saw they had stocked a frozen food shelf with Amy's. I enjoyed the enchilada meal for lunch at my desk. I can't wait til breakfast in the morning when I can eat some oatmeal with almond butter.

Rainy, cold weather canceled out a run for the day but I did crank out some Shred on the DVD and I even caught half of Namaste Yoga on the Fit channel. My arms turned in to jello somewhere during all of that.

For supper I dined on a veggie burger, cole slaw, and leftover baked beans. I am trying to make a huge effort to not waste any food. I spend quite a lot of money at the grocery store every Saturday and I stay out of the store until the next Saturday. Some days I have to stop for milk but that is all I usually buy midweek. The toddler does love her moke. Have a great Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment