Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just Some Thoughts

Wednesday already. I have not really told you a lot about myself yet. I work at a school in Mississippi. I have two children, a 12 year old and a 20 month old. They give me unspeakable joy. I enjoy writing about everyday things and I hope to be able to share them with you.

This has been a fast week so far. We are having really cold weather here. Mississippi has already had snow once this year and we may see some more tomorrow. Of course all of the school kids are asking,"Are we coming tomorrow?", and I always say yes we will be at school. Secretly, who doesn't want a snow day every now and then.

I did manage to get a run in today, somewhere around 4 miles. I am going to run in a 10k soon. I would just like to finish in under an hour. 59.9 would be ok. Exercise really helps with my mood. I am usually happy when I get to run or pop in a DVD. I have some really good fitness DVD's that make you sweat.

I cooked supper tonight with toddler under foot. That is always fun. I am scared I am going to drop something on her.

Hope you had a good Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment