Monday, January 18, 2010

Well Done Day

I have had a really enjoyable day off work. Got a 5.2 run done in around 55 mins. The weather has been beautiful today so the girls and I spent a lot of time outside playing. I even took a mile walk with my mom pushing the stroller. My legs are kinda tired, not sore, just tired. I am currently watching Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Days just don't get any better my friends. If there are any friends reading. The picture I have behind my blog title is so from the pictures that came with my camera. I live in Mississippi and there are not that many hilly locations with views like that. I will try to get a photo that represents my area. Maybe I will photo my running cheerleaders (cows). I just snacked on a cup of cereal but I am still hungry... I believe that dinner is going to be leftover tortilla soup. Tortilla soup and a coconut pie was the answer to my antsy feeling yesterday. Cooking sure does cure boredom. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment