Friday, January 8, 2010

Two Days

Sooo, for two days now I have been eating everything in sight. I believe I am acting like squirrels that store for the winter. The temp. has dropped and my mind says eat. Anyway I am tired of mindless eating. For example, eating from your toddler's plate. Did I really want those cold green beans????

Tomorrow I will do better. No processed foods, just the real stuff. I don't have a lot of time to cook anymore. Well I have the same amount of time I have always had, we all do, I just have a little one at my feet and she is trying to sabotage my healthy eating efforts, Yeah right. But it is hard to prepare food when there is a little one around. So my tomorrow will start with better planning and hopefully I will be able to execute those plans.

One healthy food that I LOVE is almond butter. I should say that they do not sell almond butter in my area. I have looked in every grocery store that I have been in and the closest I can get is 120 miles. I am not kidding 120 miles. I buy several jars at a time. If you have never tried it don't do it unless you can find it at a store near you because you will want to eat it every day.
I read several food blogs and I will try taking some pictures of photogenic foods when the cross my plate and I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment