Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dust Bath

So the tile man showed up at my house today while I was working and set off a dust bomb. My tiles are being replaced in my house and you would not believe the layer of dust that is covering EVERYTING I own. We have evacuated for the night and I am prepared to spend my whole day tomorrow trying to get the dust out and the family back in. I started to take a picture but it is not something that I really want to remember. You may want to purchase stock in the owners of Pledge and Swiffer dusters. I have resorted to my OCD ways and I now feel lost without my house. I tried to pack a bag for our overnight stay at my parents but I could barely do that. I could not seem to remember what one needs to pack for an overnight stay.

Needless to say I won't be running anytime soon. I may run to the nut house. Any house cleaning tips??

No comments:

Post a Comment