Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bowl Day

Super Bowl Sunday. I can feel Ro-Tel dip in my near future. Maybe I can muster up a healthier alternative. Ro-Tel always makes me feel very sleepy. Someone told me that Velveeta cheese has almost the same composition as plastic. I wonder if that is true? The sun is on strike. It would be a lot easier to run today if the sun would shine.

Yesterday I got lots of play time in. I like playing with the toddler, she is so funny. I did not run but I did do Shred and some yoga. 10k race day is getting closer. I am starting to realize that I really do not have the time to devote to be a good runner. I am not giving up just recognizing my limits, full time job, baby, almost teenager, and house to run.

I have been eating the most delicious oatmeal for breakfast this week. Oatmeal, almond butter, milk, and heated frozen berries. It tastes amazing.

Have a great Sunday. Who Dat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment