Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just Saying No

Today I have been practicing on my self control over my habit of mindless eating. I seem to have some really bad habits to overcome. I have done pretty well today, only a few slips. The weather and children have made running impossible this week. I am either going to be well rested or out of shape for the 10k on the 27th.

South Mississippi is expecting 5 or more inches of snow. This is unheard of in my lifetime. If it snows that much that will be the most snow I will have ever seen.
Schools are closing for tomorrow and children are super excited. I am worried about our electricity.

We hosted our church youth group tonight for a progressive dinner. I was responsible for appetizers. I served cheese sticks and quesidlla rolls because that is what teenagers like. It was nice to have visitors at the house.

So there are Mardi Gras parades in the area this weekend but I think the cold weather is going to keep us at home. We'll see. Enjoy the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment