Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Confessions
I have not ran in a while...
Healthy eating is not really happening this month
Sydney is a little grouchy tonight
Greg has a stomach virus

So feeling kind of bummed out tonight. What happens when you loose your steam? How do you loose interest in things that were so important to you a month ago? What is next? I have figured out that I thrive from having something to look forward to or something to plan. As of now I can't say that I have any of those things. Knowing that God answers prayers in His time and in His way is comforting. Just gotta keep going til the time and way present themselves. I guess everyone goes through a bummed out time every now and then.
Possible solutions:
Run and sweat it out-take running clothes to work and put them on before I leave
Stop eating cafeteria food
Get myself out of bed earlier so I can make my lunch (it does not happen the night before anymore)
Enjoy the blessings of today, they really are all we have got, the future only exists inside my pea brain
Call my brother and sister more often, I have not seen the bro since Christmas.
I know I am rambling tonight, but this is what was needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment