Saturday, March 27, 2010

Back in the Shoes


So I laced up the Asics this morning to run in the Dilla Dash. Dilla is short for armadillo. You should have seen the golden dilla on the top of the trophies. This is a picture of my friend and I. This was my friends first 5k. She did awesome. I finished this 5k in 32:49. Two minutes better than the last 5k I ran in October. I have been on a break from running lately. The weather has been gorgeous here lately and I have been playing in the yard with kids, dogs, and chickens. Yes, I have four chickens added to the mix. Chickens are funny. Sydney loves to feed them grass. Greg is fishing in a tournament today with a partner and they came in 3rd place. 3rd place was also where I placed in my age group this morning in the run. Right now both of my children are asleep. It is very quiet here. I am going to rustle up some food of some sort. I am on grocery store strike this weekene. Our freezer is full of stuff that I do not want to waste. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment